Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
URGENT! MUST BE SOLD - MAKE AN OFFER
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This unique property is simply oozing style and character. If position is high on your wish list don't look past this rare opportunity to live 2 minutes walk to the gorgeous Boyne Island Beach
The current owners have shed a lot of blood, sweat & possibly tears over the extensive renovations carried out on this original Boyne Island Beauty. It's a little sad that they have to move on due to other commitments as what they have achieved is nothing but amazing.
Here's a sneak peek:
- 4 bedrooms, new family bathroom, new ensuite & walk in robe to main
- Large living area down, office area with adjoining storage room (not quite completed)
- Galley style kitchen with stainless steel cabinetry, 900mm stainless gas stove & dishwasher - it's a kitchen with a little difference
- Massive lounge room, adjoining dining room with a river view, you can sit and enjoy a lovely family gathering & enjoy the lovely sea breezes
- Custom built internal timber stairs that will surely catch your eye
- Solid hardwood construction
- All new plumbing & 80% new electrical throughout
- Adding character to this home the owners used all the original timbers and recycled them to become somewhat of a feature throughout
- Side access for future shed or pool
- Excellent potential for future capital growth
The owners are very motivated and ready to go so don't hesitate in viewing this gorgeous character filled home, you won't be disappointed as pictures don't pay it justice. All Offers will be considered as this must be sold!!!!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Polished Timber Floor
- Separate Dining
642m² / 0.16 acres
2 off street parks
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.